This page relates to the building of my houseboats which are shown above. The "Captain Paddy Hogg Wharf" is located on the Murray River near Swan Hill. It began life as my houseboat in 1986 in Barham NSW. For years I struggled with many Government Agencies to have both of my houseboats approved by the relevant authorities. They lied, cheated and deliberately maladministered the project. Ultimately they siezed the vessels with a fraudulent document. Behind each of these famous faces lies a link to evidence which connects them to the illegal seizure of the two vessels. You can click on each picture to discover who they are in their own words.
STATEMENT TO VICTORIA POLICE
- In 1988 I constructed two vessels on the Murray River, both were located at Barham in NSW.
- Captain John HENSFORD was the regional manager of the NSW Maritime Services Board which had control of my vessels. On September 14 1988 I received a letter from HENSFORD reaffirming to the Wakool Shire that he gave me permission to complete construction of my normal vessels as part of a commercial marine development. He also wrote that my vessels were not part of a prospective botel.
- On or about June 27 1990 I received a letter purporting to be from the Maritime Services Board of NSW advising me of a notice to remove two botel units from the Murray River. This notice was allededly signed by HENSFORD.
- Six months later I saw an article in the Barham Bridge Newspaper describing the removal of my vessels by government agents.
- On or about September 1 2017 I applied through freedom on info for imformation relating to the removal of my vessels. i received advice from Roads and Maritime that the information was not recorded.
- I also sought a review which also concluded that the notice had not been properly recorded.
- Hence, the notice is an invalid document, the process was fraudulent & the agents seized my vessels illegally.
- One of my vessels is now located on the banks of the Murray River near Swan Hill.
- I want my houseboat returned to me. Sworn 04/04/2019
Most people these days believe that high level political corruption is commonplace in Australia without any personal experience or evidence of it. It doesn't get much higher than this. I am not aware of anyone else who has had their life destroyed by it and who have documentary proof of it dating from the 1980's to the present day. Here is some of the evidence. These documents number in the hundreds. They are presented in chronological order. It is possible to follow this story by reading each document otherwise the following is a shortened version.
STATEMENT TO NSW POLICE
- I sought approval to build, sell and rent houseboats on the Murray River at Barham NSW from numerous authorities.
- I registered two business names WATERHOUSE ENTERPRISES and BOTEL.
- Wakool shire council determined they had control of the approval process.
- On the 14 January 1987 I made a formal application to the Council to construct the houseboats on a commercial basis.
- On or about 19 February 1988 Bob CRAWFORD admitted his council had not dealt with it.
- Council's register of Development Applications shows that my BOTEL application was numbered 1/87 and that it was refused.
- The entry is INVALID. It was not refused.
- The Register shows a fraudulent entry which is numbered 13/88 for the same development application. It was made sometime in 1988 and it remains undetermined according to the register.
- When council allegedly refused my application in August 1988 they sent a fraudulent letter which identified my application as numbered 13/88.
- The application process was fraudulent because John HENSFORD approved it as a commercial marine development.
- I want my application fee of $450 refunded.
- The fraudulent entry 13/88 in the Register reveals that CROWN LANDS and I were joint applicants in the project.
- I was not made aware of that fact at the time.
- Terry Mecham from Crown Lands Office in Deniliquin NSW had verbally agreed to a special lease of a section of the Murray River in return for 5% of the profits from the rental venture which I called a Botel.
- I payed $110 fee for the SPECIAL LEASE application which was made to guarantee tenure of the land required for our project.
- This was done to prevent any STATE MINISTER from terminating my existing TENANCY AT WILL ie my Mooring WS012.
- Following council's alleged formal rejection of my project I instructed my Solicitors MORRISON and SAWERS from Victoria to lodge an appeal against the council decision in the NSW LAND AND ENVIRONMENT COURT.
- I want my fee returned and the scammers prosecuted.
Here is the Botel Environmental Impact Statement which not made public by Wakool council. The Shire President wtote that council had it but NSW Hansard records reveal that Mr SMALL MP accused Waterhouse of not provding it which forced council to reject application.
Regional Television TV8 Special Newshour Report on Botel mislead its viewers. It reported that BPA represented the residents and they opposed the Botel because it was to be sited behind the School of Arts hall. It was to be sited upstream adjacent the caravan park/boatramp and NOT behind the hall. This PETITION supported the botel at the that location and refuted the BPA and council objections.
These Press reports about Botel were blatantly inaccurate and biased towards council and BPA opposition.
PEPPER link to Swan Hill and SMITHSON)